From the family at
Precision Eyecare Centers
to your family
Thank you for allowing us to care for your vision. We are happy to inform you that our offices will re-open for patient care. We also would like to thank you for your trust in our services. We believe you trust us because you have a relationship with us, and you have watched us always attempt to do right by you. To that end, here are some of the steps we are taking to ensure your safety while allowing us to care for your eyes:
- Crowd control in our office: Until further notice, we ask that you not bring any companion(s) to your appointment, unless you need a caregiver or guardian to assist you. We request that only one parent accompany each child to their appointment. We also request that pets be left home.
- Please bring your own mask/facial covering and wear it upon arrival. For the safety of our staff, doctors, and other patients, we are unable to service patients without a mask. Please bring your own pen to sign needed documents.
- Temperatures will be taken with a non-contact thermometer upon arrival for your appointment. Anyone showing signs of fever or illness will be asked to reschedule his/her appointment. Temperatures of all our staff and doctors will be taken daily before beginning their day in the office.
- Please call ahead to make an appointment to pick up your eyeglass and contact lens orders. Walk-ins are discouraged and may result in having to wait outside until we can accommodate you.
- Several hand sanitizers will be placed in our office. Please feel free to use them as necessary. Areas of high use will be continuously disinfected throughout the day.
- Any frames that are handled by patients and opticians will be disinfected before returning to our eyeglass boutique area.